Continental Cup (KHL)
|Given for||Team finished 1st in the KHL standings after the regular season|
|Most recent||CSKA Moscow|
The Continental Cup (Russian: Кубок Континента, Kubok Kontinenta), also known as the Kontinental Cup, is the trophy presented to the winner of the regular season of the Kontinental Hockey League, i.e. the team with the most points at the end of the regular season. It was introduced during the second season of the competition. Earlier, the winner of the first season simply named the regular season winner. The name of the trophy was voted on by visitors of the KHL website. Other candidates for the name of the trophy included Leader Cup, Suvorov Cup, Peoples' Friendship Cup and «Our Game» Cup. More than 24,000 people voted. Continental Cup received 58.57% of the votes (14 118 votes).
|W||Western Conference member|
|E||Eastern Conference member|
|2009–10||E||Salavat Yulaev Ufa||56||129||Lost Conference final (AKB)|
|2010–11||E||Avangard Omsk||54||118||Lost Conference semi-final (MMG)|
|2011–12||E||Traktor Chelyabinsk||54||114||Lost Conference final (AVA)|
|2012–13||W||SKA Saint Petersburg||52||115||Lost Conference final (DYN)|
|2013–14||W||Dynamo Moscow||54||115||Lost Conference quarterfinal (Lokomotiv Yaroslavl)|
|2014–15||W||CSKA Moscow||60||139||Lost Conference final (SKA Saint Petersburg)|
- Gagarin Cup, awarded to the winner of the KHL play-offs
- Presidents' Trophy, an NHL trophy having the same function as the Continental Cup
- "Ufa’s first trophy". khl.ru. Retrieved 5 March 2010.
- "Новые трофеи Лиги". khl.ru. Retrieved 5 March 2010.
- "Kontinental champion!". Kontinental Hockey League. 26 February 2012. Retrieved 1 March 2012.
- ""Кубок Континента" – награда победителю регулярного чемпионата". khl.ru. Retrieved 5 March 2010.
- , an article on the official website of Traktor Chelyabinsk with a picture of Mikhail Yurevich receiving the trophy from Alexander Medvedev