|Traded as||NYSE: CNU
NYSE MKT: CNU
|Headquarters||Florida, United States|
|Revenue||$333 million |
Continucare Corporation is a publicly traded medical care service company with 18 medical centers located in Florida, United States. Founded in 1996 in Miami, Florida, the company provides its service on an outpatient basis and offers medical management services for independent medical facilities as well as independent physician affiliates a group of physicians and healthcare professionals . As of December 2006, the company has served about 40,000 patients.  In 2011, the company was acquired Metropolitan Health Networks, Inc. at a cost of about $416 million.
- "Continucare Corp. - Company Profile by Insideview". Insideview.com. Retrieved 2014-02-27.
- "Continucare Inc. Profile". Companyspotlight.com. Retrieved 2014-02-27.
- "Continucare Inc. Official Website Profile". Continuecare.com. Retrieved 2014-02-27.
- "About Continucare". CNU homepage. Retrieved 2014-03-02.
- "CONTINUCARE CORP (CNU) SPO - NASDAQ.com". Nasdaq.com. Retrieved 2014-02-27.
- "Continucare Corporation Takeover Under Investor Investigation". Shareholdersfoundation. Retrieved 2014-02-27.