From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up contour in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Contour may refer to:
- Contour (linguistics), a phonetic sound
- Contour (camera system), a 3D digital camera system
- Contour, the KDE Plasma 4 interface for tablet devices
- Contour line, a curve along which the function has a constant value
- a closed path in the mathematical method of contour integration
- Boundary (topology) of a set
Contours may refer to:
- Ford Contour, a motor car
- Contour Aerospace, a seat and aircraft fittings builder
- CONTOUR, a failed NASA space probe
- Contour, a North Wing Apache ultralight aircraft variant
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Contour.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.