From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up contract in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A contract is a "promise" or an "agreement" made of a set of promises, the breach of which is recognized by the law and for which legal remedies can be provided.
Contract may also refer to:
Film, television and video games
- Contract (1985 film), a 1985 Soviet animated film based on a short story by Robert Silverberg
- Contract (2008 film), a 2008 film by Ram Gopal Varma
- Contract (2012 film), a 2012 romantic comedy film directed by Shirley Frimpong-Manso, starring Joseph Benjamin and Yvonne Okoro
- Contract (Law & Order: Criminal Intent), a 2008 episode of Law & Order: Criminal Intent
- Hitman: Contracts, the third iteration in the Hitman series
- The Contract (1978 film), a 1978 Hong Kong film starring Michael Hui
- The Contract (1988 film), a 1988 UK film based on Gerald Seymour's novel
- The Contract (1999 film), a 1999 American film with Billy Dee Williams
- The Contract (2002 film), a 2002 American film directed by Steven R. Monroe
- The Contract (2006 film), a 2006 American film with John Cusack and Morgan Freeman
- The Contract, a 2006 Chinese film, also known as Lease Wife
- "Contract", a song by Gang of Four from their 1979 album, Entertainment!
- The Contract (EP), a 2005 EP by hardcore punk band, Crime in Stereo
- "The Contract", a song by Bad News from the album Bad News
- Contract farming
- Contract Grading, a hands-on, student-involved form of grading in schools
- CONTRACT, the call sign of the airline, Air Contractors
- Design by contract, the notion of contracts between modules in the field of computer programming
- Contract bridge, a trick-taking card game
- The Contract!, a religious tract published by Chick Publications and its controversial founder, Jack Chick
- Contract theory, the field of economics
- Social contract, a philosophical concept of how individuals connect with society
- Contract, in mathematics and physics, refers to tensor contraction
- Contract (BDSM), an agreement, usually written, between the dominant and submissive
- Contract killing
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.