From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up contractor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Contractor may refer to:
- General contractor, organization or individual that contracts with another organization or individual (the owner) for the construction of a building, road or other facility
- Subcontractor, an individual or business that signs a contract to perform part or all of the obligations of another's contract
- School bus contractor, a private company or proprietorship which provides school bus service to a school district or non-public school
- Independent contractor, a natural person, business or corporation which provides goods or services to another entity under terms specified in a contract
- Private military company, organization or individual that contracts to provide services of a military nature
- The Contractor, a 2007 action movie starring Wesley Snipes
- Consultant, a professional who provides expert advice in a particular domain or area of expertise
- Permatemp, a person who works for an organization for an extended period via a staffing agency
- Nari Contractor, an Indian cricketer
- Behram Contractor, an Indian journalist
- Nazneen Contractor, a Canadian actress
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.