From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up contrast in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Contrast may refer to:
- Contrast (vision), the difference in color and light between parts of an image
- Contrast (form), vertical, horizontal, concave, convex, geometric, organic, soft, hard, coarse, smooth etc.
- Contrast (linguistics), expressing distinctions between words
- Contrast (statistics), a combination of averages whose coefficients add up to zero, or the difference between two means
- Contrast (literary), describing the difference(s) between two or more entities
- Negative (positive) contrast effect, a phenomenon studied in psychology (behavior analysis)
- Contrast (video game), developed by Compulsions Games
- The Contrast (band), an English pop band
- The Contrast (play), an American play written in 1787 by Royall Tyler
- Contrast (Klinik album)
- Contrast (music)
- Contrast (EP), a 2006 EP by The Features
- Contrast (Emi Maria album), 2010
- Contrast (Signal Aout 42 album)
- Contrast (Conor Maynard album), 2012
- Contrast medium used to distinguish structures or fluids within a body, often shortened to just "contrast"
- Contrast ratio, a measure of a display system
- Display contrast, of electronic visual displays
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.