From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Contreras may refer to:
- Pedro de Alvarado (Pedro de Alvarado y Contreras), Spanish conquistador
- Carlos Contreras (disambiguation)
- Eleazar López Contreras, Venezuelan politician and former president
- Gloria Contreras, Mexican dancer and choreographer
- Ivan Contreras, Mexican volleyball player
- José Contreras (disambiguation), several people with this name, including:
- José Contreras (born 1971), Cuban baseball pitcher
- Joseph Contreras, Spanish maker of violins, known as 'Granadino'
- María José Rienda (Contreras), Spanish alpine skier
- Manuel Contreras (Juan Manuel Guillermo Contreras Sepúlveda), Chilean head of intelligence during Pinochet's dictatorship.
- Patricio Contreras, Chilean actor
- Rey Paz Contreras, Filipino sculptor
- Pedro Contreras, Spanish football goalkeeper
- Paulo Garcés (Paulo Andrés Garcés Contreras), Chilean football goalkeeper
- Pablo Contreras (Pablo Andrés Contreras Fica), Chilean football defender
- Salustiano Contreras, Cuban baseball player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.