From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up contribution in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Contribute may refer to:
- Adobe Contribute Web editing software
Contribution may refer to:
- Contribution (Law): a payment between defendants with joint and several liability to apportion liability.
- Publication in a newspaper, magazine, etc.
- Transport of audio or video content by broadcasters prior to distribution (for example audio or video links between a sports venue or concert hall and the broadcaster's studios).
- Contribution margin in cost accounting and analysis.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.