Control Structure Diagram
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Control Structure Diagram automatically documents the program flow within the source code and adds indentation with graphical symbols. Thereby the source code becomes visibly structured without sacrificing space.
- Entity-relationship model (ERD)
- Hierarchy diagram
- Data Structure Diagram
- Unified Modeling Language
- Visual programming language
- "The Control Structure Diagram (CSD)" - A chapter from jGRASP Tutorials
- "Control Structure Diagrams for Ada 95"
|This software engineering–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|