||This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2010)
Conundrum is a fantasy novel by Jeff Crook, published in 2001. The story takes place in the Dragonlance setting, based on the Dungeons & Dragons fantasy role-playing game.
The book Conundrum follows a boat of gnomes, named the Indestructable, to sail around the world of Krynn. However, when they reach the doorway to the bottom of Krynn, things change.
Characters in "Conundrum"
- Conundrum, gnome oiler and cartographer of the Indestructible
- Commodore Briggs, gnome Commodore of the Indestructible
- Doctor Bothy, gnome Medical Officer of the Indestructible
- Snork, gnome Navigation Officer of the Indestructible; also Conundrum's cousin
- Razmous Pinchpocket, kender Cartographer and Chief Acquisitions Officer of the Indestructible
- Professor Hap-Troggensbottle, gnome Science Officer of the Indestructible and researcher into why hot rocks float
- Sir Tanar Lobcrow, human Thorn Knight and wizard
Conundrum is the first novel in the Age of Mortals series.
||This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (February 2013)
Sources, references, external links, quotations