From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up convent in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A convent is a community of priests, religious brothers, religious sisters or nuns, or the building used by such a community.
Convent may also refer to:
- Convent, Louisiana, United States
- Convent Gallery, an art museum
- Convent (band), a project of Emilie Autumn
Convento is a Spanish, Italian, and Portuguese word meaning "convent". It may refer to:
- Convento Building (Mission San Fernando), on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places
- Hotel El Convento, a hotel in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Convento, a town in Piedmont, Italy
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.