From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Conviction (TV series))
|Look up convicted, conviction, or convictions in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Conviction is a finding that a defendant is guilty of committing a crime.
Conviction may also refer to:
- Conviction: A Sequel to Jane Austen’s Pride and Prejudice (2009) is a 2009 novel by Skylar Hamilton Burris and is a sequel to the renowned English classic, ' Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.
- Conviction (Hatton novel), a novel by Ann Hatton
- Conviction (novel), a 2004 novel by American author Richard North Patterson
- Conviction (play), a play by Eve Ensler
Films and TV
- Conviction (2004 TV series), a 2004 BBC crime television drama in 6 parts
- Conviction (2006 TV series), a 2006 American television show
- Conviction (2002 film), a 2002 film about the life of Carl Upchurch
- Conviction (2010 film), a 2010 film about the life of Betty Anne Waters
- "Conviction" (Angel), a 2003 episode of the TV series Angel
- "Convictions" (Babylon 5), a 1995 episode of the science fiction TV series Babylon 5
- The Conviction, a 1991 Italian film
- Conviction (Aiden album), 2007
- Conviction (The Crimson Armada album), 2011
- Conviction (Signal Aout 42 album)
- Conviction (UT album), 1986
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction, the fifth game in the Splinter Cell series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Conviction.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.