|Type||privately held company|
|Founder(s)||William A. "Bill" Cook|
|Headquarters||Bloomington, Indiana, USA|
|Key people||Carl Cook (CEO)
David Breedlove (CFO)
|Revenue||US$1.5 billion (2008)|
Cook Group Affiliates
Cook Group Incorporated is an American privately held company based in Bloomington, Indiana, and primarily involved in manufacturing of medical devices. It was ranked #324 in Forbes' 2008 America's Largest Private Companies. It has three main divisions: Cook Medical, Allied Manufacturing, and Affiliates. All three divisions are made up of several subsidiary companies.
The flagship company, Cook Incorporated, part of the Medical division, was founded in 1963 in a spare bedroom in Bloomington. Other companies include also the manufacturers K-Tube and Sabin Corporation. Cook also owns CFC, Inc., a property development company that owns residential and commercial properties in Bloomington as well as Fountain Square Mall and Grant Street Inn.
- "History & Innovators". Bloomington, Indiana: Cook Group Incorporated. 2009-10-01. Retrieved 2009-10-19.
- "#324 Cook Group". Forbes.com: America's Largest Private Companies. New York City: Forbes.com LLC. 2008-11-03. Retrieved 2009-10-19.
- "Corporate Profile". Bloomington, Indiana: Cook Group Incorporated. 2009-10-01. Retrieved 2009-10-19.
- "About CFC, Inc.". Bloomington, Indiana: CFC, Inc. 2009-10-19.
- Cook Group — official home page
|This article about a medical, pharmaceutical or biotechnological corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|