From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Cook Island (disambiguation))
Cook Island(s) may refer to
- Cook Island, South Sandwich Islands, central island in Southern Thule
- Cook Island of Kiritimati, Kiribati
- Cook Islands, self-governing democracy in the Pacific, in free association with New Zealand, of which "Cook Island" is an occasionally-used adjectival demonym
- Cook Island Aquatic Reserve, protected area off New South Wales, Australia
- Cook Island, Tierra del Fuego, Chile
- Cook Island (Florida)
- Cook Island (Indiana)
- Cook Island (Iowa)
- Cook Island (Maine)
- Cook Island (Michigan)
All of the above are named after Captain James Cook.
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.