From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
There has been one Cook Baronetcy, created in the Baronetage of the United Kingdom in the 19th century. It is extant.
Cook baronets of Doughty House, Richmond, Surrey (1886)
- Sir Francis Cook, 1st Baronet, 1st Viscount of Monserrate (28 January 1817 – 17 February 1901).
- Sir Frederick Lucas Cook, 2nd Baronet, 2nd Viscount of Monserrate (21 November 1844 – 21 May 1920).
- Sir Herbert Frederick Cook, 3rd Baronet, 3rd Viscount of Monserrate (18 November 1868 – 4 May 1939)
- Sir Francis Ferdinand Maurice Cook, 4th Baronet, 4th Viscount of Monserrate (21 December 1907 – 12 September 1978)
- Sir Christopher Wymondham Raynor Herbert Cook, 5th Baronet, 5th Viscount of Monserrate (born 24 March 1938)