From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cool in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cool refers to a moderately low temperature. Alternatively, cool or COOL may refer to:
- Cool (aesthetic), an aesthetic of attitude, behavior, and style
- Cool (African aesthetic), an aesthetic standard in artistic expression and physical appearance
- Cool (programming language)
- Country of Origin Labeling, an American food labeling requirement
- Mr. Cool, a fictional character in the Mr. Men children's book series
- COOL, a computer language used in the CLIPS tool
- Cool was the internal name of C#
- Coastal Ocean Observation Lab, part of the Institute of Marine and Coastal Sciences
- A classification of some colors
- Majesco Entertainment a company traded under the NASDAQ with ticker symbol COOL.
- "Cool" (Leonard Bernstein song), a song from the musical West Side Story
- "Cool" (Gwen Stefani song)
- "Cool" (The Time song)
- Cool jazz, a style of music
- Lupe Fiasco's The Cool, an album by Lupe Fiasco
- The Cool (character), the associated concept character
- CoolTV, a Canadian television channel
- Cool TV, a Hungarian television channel
- "Cool", an episode of Smallville
- Cool (producer), of the team Cool & Dre, American hip hop producers
- Fabien Cool, French footballer
- Tré Cool, American drummer (Green Day)
- Wim Cool, Dutch politician
- Cool 105.7 (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Cool"
- Kool (disambiguation)
- Cumhall, a figure in Irish mythology
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.