Coolpad Group Limited (Chinese: 酷派集团; pinyin: Kùpài Jítuán SEHK: 2369) is a Chinese telecommunications equipment company headquartered in Shenzhen. It is the 3rd largest smartphone company in China and sixth-largest worldwide. From January to June 2012, the company had a market share of shipments of 10.4%.
Coolpad was originally the smartphone brand of Yulong Computer Telecommunication Scientific (Shenzhen) Co., itself a subsidiary of China Wireless Technologies Limited. China Wireless was officially renamed "Coolpad Group Limited" at the end of 2013.
- Sascha Segan (2012-08-28). "Coolpad: We Can Build Better Budget Phones". Pcmag.com. Ziff Davis. Retrieved 2012-08-30.
- Andrew Nusca (2012-08-23). "The one country Apple can't crack: China". zdnet.com. CBS Interactive. Retrieved 2012-08-30.
- "In China, the Coolpad Is Hotter Than Apple's iPhone - WSJ.com", Jan. 28, 2014. "In the third quarter of last year, Coolpad, the smartphone brand of China's Yulong Computer Telecommunication Scientific (Shenzhen) Co., was the sixth-biggest smartphone vendor by units sold world-wide"
- Shen Jingting (2012-08-25). "Apple losing smartphone battle to Samsung". usa.chinadaily.com.cn. China Daily Information Co. Retrieved 2012-08-30.
- "China Wireless officially changes its name to Coolpad Group Limited" 29 November 2013
|This Chinese corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|