The Nikon Coolpix A is Nikon's first consumer-oriented camera with a DX sensor, announced on March 5, 2013. It is the company's flagship Coolpix camera, but has PSAM mode and menu system which is much more DSLR familiar than predecessors Coolpix familiar.
- 16MP DX sensor
- 3.0" 921K LCD monitor
- Wi-Fi Ready (requires WU-1a wireless module)
- Made in Japan
- CMOS sensor
- 18.5mm lens, 28mm equiv. on 35mm format
- 1080p 30/25/24P video recording
- JPEG and NEF picture recording
- SD card storage with SDHC and SDXC support
- "Nikon Coolpix A Hands-on Preview". Retrieved March 16, 2013.
- Nikon Coolpix A Nikon
|This camera-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|