|Born||Thomas Cooper Huckabee
May 8, 1951
Mobile, Alabama, U.S.
Thomas Cooper Huckabee (born May 8, 1951) is an American film and television actor who is best remembered for appearing in The Funhouse and Urban Cowboy and for his role as Harrison in the 1993 film Gettysburg.
Life and career
Huckaby played Buzz, one of the leading roles, in The Funhouse. He was Marshall, John Travolta's buddy in Urban Cowboy. He shared a starring role in the 1982 CBS made for TV movie "Country Gold" made in Nashville which also featured Loni Anderson, Linda Hamilton, & Earl Holliman. He was Henry T. Harrison, the spy, in Gettysburg. He's also had several guest apparences on various TV series, including ER and The Shield. Huckabee turned in a memorable performance as Euple Byrd, the first husband of country music legend Tammy Wynette in the made for TV movie Stand By Your Man. Recently Huckabee appeared in The Killers video for Dustland Fairytale. Huckabee has a recurring role in the TV series True Blood and portrays Joe Lee Mickens.
- "Little House on the Prairie Season 2 (Episode #17 "Troublemaker") (played Herman Stone) (February 25, 1976)
- "Dallas" CBS TV Mini-Series/Season 1 (Episode #4)(Payton)(1978)
- Foul Play (1978)
- Joni (1980)
- Urban Cowboy (1980)
- The Funhouse (1981)
- Stand By Your Man (1981)
- The Pursuit of D. B. Cooper (1981)
- The Blue and the Gray (TV miniseries) (played Matthew Geyser) (1982)
- Country Gold CBS TV movie (1982)
- Little House: Look Back to Yesterday (1983)
- Chase (1985)
- MacGyver: Hellfire (1985)
- Eye of the Tiger (1986)
- The Curse (1987)
- Cohen and Tate (1989)
- Night Eyes (1990)
- Love Field (1992)
- Gettysburg (1993)
- Bad Girls (1994)
- Turbulence (1997)
- The General's Daughter (1999)
- Space Cowboys (2000)
- Gods and Generals (2003)
- Staunton Hill (2009)
- True Blood (2010)
- Django Unchained (2012)
- "AtlantaMafia.Com – University of Southern Mississippi".
- "Cooper Huckabee Biography (1951–)". filmreference.com.
- "”Country Gold” CBS TV movie 1982". www.imdb.com. Retrieved April 12, 2012.
- O'Connor, John J. (March 31, 1981). "TV: 'STAND BY YOUR MAN, ' TAMMY WYNETTE STORY". The New York Times.
- Another Bit of True Blood Casting
- New True Blood Promo Poster Continues the Show's Sexy Bloodsucking Ways
|This article about an American film actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|