|Look up coordination in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Coordination is the act of organizing, making different people or things work together for a goal or effect to fulfill desired goals in an organization. Coordination is a managerial function in which different activities of the business are properly adjusted and interlinked.
Coordination may also refer to:
- Coordination bond, a type of chemical bond
- Coordination number, a measure of an atom's nearest neighbors
- Coordination problem, a social situation in which there are mutual gains if participants make mutually consistent decisions
- Coordination game, a game-theoretic model of a co-ordination problem
- Coordination (linguistics), a compound grammatical construction
- Coordination (political culture), a Utopian form of political regime
- Motor coordination, in animal motion
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coordination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.