From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Coors Brewing Company, or Coors, is a division of the Molson Coors Brewing Company. Coors may also refer to:
- Adolph Coors Company, a former holding company controlled by the heirs of founder Adolph Coors
- CoorsTek, Inc., a privately owned manufacturer of industrial products
- Adolph Coors (formerly "Kuhrs") (1847-1929), founded Coors Brewing Company in 1873
- Adolph Coors III, grandson of Adolph Coors, was kidnapped and murdered
- Herman F. Coors, son of Adolph Coors, founded the H.F. Coors China Company in 1925
- Joseph Coors, grandson of Adolph Coors
- Pete Coors, great-grandson of Adolph Coors, chairman of the Coors Brewing Company
- William Coors, grandson of Adolph Coors, former president and chairman of the Coors Brewing Company
- Coors Field
- Lattie F. Coor, former President of Arizona State University and the University of Vermont
- The Corrs
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.