The trophy given to champions.
|Region||Buenos Aires, Rosario, Santa Fe, Paraná|
|Most successful team(s)||Racing, Boca Juniors
The trophy was donated by the Argentine Minister of Public Instruction Dr. Carlos Ibarguren to be contested between the champions of all of the regional leagues in Argentina. The cup was only ever contested as a one off game between:
- 1913-1938: Primera División vs Rosario league
- 1939: Primera División vs Litoral league
- 1940-1941: Primera División vs Rosario league
- 1942-1958: Primera División vs Copa Presidente
List of champions
The following list includes all the editions of the Copa Ibarguren:
|1913||Racing||Newell's Old Boys||3-1|
|1915||Rosario Central||Racing||0-0 (aet)|
|1918||Racing||Newell's Old Boys||4-0|
|1919||Boca Juniors||Rosario Central||1-0|
|1920||Tiro Federal||Boca Juniors||1-2|
|1921||Newell's Old Boys||Huracán||3-0|
|1922||Huracán||Newell's Old Boys||1-1|
|1923||Boca Juniors||Rosario Central||1-0|
|1924||Boca Juniors||Belgrano (R)||3-2 (aet)|
|1937||River Plate||Rosario Central||5-0|
|1940||Boca Juniors||Rosario Central||5-1|
|1941||River Plate||Newell's Old Boys||3-0|
|1942||River Plate||Liga Cordobesa||7-0|
|1944||Boca Juniors||Liga Tucumana||3-0|
|1952||River Plate||Liga Cultural de Frías||1-1
Titles by team
|Racing||5||1913, 1914, 1916, 1917, 1918|
|Boca Juniors||5||1919, 1923, 1924, 1940, 1944|
|River Plate||4||1937, 1941, 1942, 1952|
|Newell's Old Boys||1||1921|
- The first match (won by Boca Juniors) was annulled because it had fielded ineligible players. Therefore a second game was held, being won by Tiro Federal.
- The team from Mendoza Football League defeated Racing by 3-2 at Gimnasia y Esgrima (Mza) stadium, but the Association did not recognized this championship.
- River Plate and Liga Cultural drew 1-1 the final match but the playoff was never played. Nevertheless, the Association awarded River Plate the title.
- The team from Córdoba Football League defeated Racing by 4-3 at Belgrano (Cba) stadium but the Association did not recognized this championship.