From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Copán is a major Mayan archaeological site (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) in Honduras.
Copan or Copán may refer to:
- Edifício Copan, a landmark building in São Paulo
- Copán Department, the province in Honduras containing the Mayan ruins at Copán as well as other ruins at La Entrada
- Copán Ruinas, the Honduran town near the archaeological site
- United States
- Copan, Oklahoma, a city in Oklahoma
- The apologist Paul Copan.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Copan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.