From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Copenhagen (film))
|Look up Copenhagen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Copenhagen is the capital of Denmark and can refer to the city proper, as well as several different geographical and administrative divisions in and around the city:
- Copenhagen Municipality, the largest of the municipalities making up the city of Copenhagen
- Copenhagen County, the former county of Copenhagen, separate from the municipality
- Copenhagen metropolitan area
- Urban area of Copenhagen, the central urban area of Metropolitan Copenhagen
Copenhagen may also refer to:
- Copenhagen (horse), the horse of Arthur Wellesley, 1st Duke of Wellington
- Battle of Copenhagen (1801), a battle between British and the Naval forces of Denmark–Norway
- Battle of Copenhagen (1807), a British naval attack of the city of Copenhagen
- Copenhagenization (naval) (AKA Copenhagening), the practice of confiscating all the ships of a defeated adversary introduced with the Battle of Copenhagen in 1807
- København (ship), a Danish naval sail training ship that vanished without trace
- Copenhagen Accord, 2009 agreement of delegates at the 15th session of the Conference of Parties to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change
- Copenhagen interpretation, an interpretation of quantum mechanics
- Copenhagen criteria, a list of requirements required to join the European Union
- Copenhagen Consensus, a project that seeks to establish priorities for climate change and global (human) welfare based on political-econometric analysis
- Copenhagen School (disambiguation), various "schools" of theory originating in Copenhagen within several scientific disciplines
- The Copenhagen School (theology), a view of history during the Biblical period, whose adherents are sometimes called Biblical "minimalists" or "revisionists"
- Copenhagenization (bicycling), a concept in urban planning and design relating to the implementation of segregated bicycle facilities for utility cycling in cities
- Copenhagen (play), a 1998 play by Michael Frayn
- Copenhagen (2014 film), a 2014 film by Mark Raso starring Gethin Anthony and Frederikke Dahl Hansen
- Copenhagen (2002 film), a 2002 television film based on Michael Frayn's play
- Copenhagen paths, a term used to refer to Copenhagen-style bicycle lanes in Melbourne, Australia
- Copenhagen (tobacco), a brand of dipping tobacco (moist snuff)
- 2009 United Nations Climate Change Conference (COP 15, COP/MOP 5), which took place December 2009 in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Copenhagen (album), a live album by Galaxie 500
- København (board game), a board game spun off from Monopoly
- "Copenhagen" (song), a 1924 popular song by Charlie Davis, recorded by many jazz performers.
- Copenhagen Tunnel, a railway tunnel near King Cross station in London, England. Named after the nearby former residence of the Danish ambassador.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Copenhagen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.