From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Copernican means of or pertaining to the astronomer Nicolaus Copernicus
- For the Copernican system of astronomy, see heliocentrism
- For the philosophical principle, see Copernican principle
- For the lunar geological period, see Copernician
- Copernican federalism explains use in politics
- Copernican paradigm (Australia) explains use in Australian republicanism
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.