From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up copia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|This for second item does not cite any references or sources. (June 2013)|
Copia may refer to:
- Copia (or Copiae), the ancient city also called Thurii
- Copia, the Roman Goddess of Abundance
- Copia (Boeotia) (or Copae or Copiae), an ancient Greek city in Boeotia
- Copia: Foundations of the Abundant Style, a 1512 rhetorical guidebook by Desiderius Erasmus
- COPIA, The American Center for Wine, Food and the Arts
- Copia (album), a 2007 album by Eluvium
- A LTR-Retrotransposon genetic element found in many animals and plants
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Copia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.