Sedona Sky Academy
|Sedona Sky Academy|
|Rimrock, Arizona, 86312
|School type||Therapeutic boarding school|
Copper Canyon Academy was established in 1998 by Tammy Behrmann and her brother Darren Prince. They sold it to Aspen Education Group in 2002. In 2006, Aspen was acquired by CRC Health Group, Inc. The Academy was operated as a subsidiary of CRC Health Group and Aspen until 2014.
Behrmann and Prince continued to work for Copper Canyon Academy for several years after they sold the school, leaving in the late 2000s to start Ashcreek Ranch Academy, an all-boys residential treatment center in southern Utah. In 2008, Paul Taylor assumed the Executive Director position.
- Helm, Bill (27 April 2014). "Back in the saddle: Siblings Behrmann and Prince return to run girls academy in BC". Camp Verde Bugle (Camp Verde, Arizona).
- "Acquisitions". Aspen Education Group. November 6, 2002.
- Moore, Ruth (October 17, 2013). "Executive Summary Aspen Education Group". Cerritos, CA: Aspen Education Group. Retrieved 4 August 2014.
- "SUBSIDIARIES OF CRC HEALTH CORPORATION". U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Retrieved 4 August 2014.
- Hayes, Kristen (Jan 29, 2008). "Taylor New Ex Dir Of Copper Canyon Academy". Woodbury Reports, Inc. Retrieved 4 August 2014.
- "LAKE MONTEZUMA RTC, LLC". NPI (National Provider Identifier) Registry. Retrieved 3 August 2014.
- "Our History". Family Help & Wellness. Retrieved 4 August 2014.
|This Arizona school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|