Copper Project is a web-based project-management tool, first launched in 2001 by Element Software. The product is now in its 4th version release and is used predominantly by creative consultancies. Copper is also provided via SAAS or a Proprietary based license.
In 2007, Element Software CEO Ben Prendergast was featured on Apple.com, being recognized as a leading entrepreneur in the Project Management Software industry.
Voted Top 20 Project Management Software products 201'3' 
Previous reviews include Web Worker Daily, Venture Beat, Mashable, "Bright Hub", "Top 10 Review", "PM-Sherpa", "Web Based Software.com", "About.com Women in Business"  "PM-Software.Org" 
- Project management (with Basecamp import)
- Time tracking with online stopwatch
- File and Document Management
- Drag and Drop Gantt chart
- Resource Management
- Calendar (Filterable with iCal export)
- Invoicing with PDF export
- Integrates with Xero
Copper is proprietary software available in English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Dutch, Polish.
- Element Software on Apple.com
- Capterra Best Software for Business
- Mike Gunderloy, Web Worker Daily (March 27, 2008) Copper Project wants to Manage your Company
- Venture Beat (February 6, 2010)
- Christina Warren, Mashable (February, 2010). In Copper, Basecamp has some competition
- A Review on Copper Project
- Top 10 Review (May 20, 2008)
- PM-Sherpa (October 18, 2010) Copper Project Management Software
- Web Based Software Software Review for Copper Project
- Lahle Wolfe, About.com Guide A Little Known Company Worth Getting to Know Better
- PM Software.org