From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Coppermine may refer, apart from the primary meaning of copper extraction, to:
- Coppermine Herald, one of the heralds at the Canadian Heraldic Authority
- Coppermine Peninsula, Antarctica
- Coppermine Photo Gallery
- Coppermine River, in Nunavut and the Northwest Territories, from which the community of Coppermine got its name
- Coppermine is the former name of Kugluktuk, Nunavut
- Codename for a Pentium III microprocessor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.