From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up coppers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Coppers may refer to:
- Lycaeninae, a family of butterflies commonly known as the coppers
- Police officers
- Coppers (TV series), a 2010 & 2012 British documentary series about policing in the United Kingdom
- Coppers (film), a 1988 BBC TV drama by Stephen Wakelam and Ted Clisby, starring Tim Roth
- Rome Coppers, a 2007 American baseball team of the New York State League
- Vermont coppers, 18th Century copper coins minted by the Vermont Republic until admission to the United States
- Coins of the pound sterling, collectively 1p and 2p decimal coins, due to their copper plating
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coppers.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.