From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Coppola may refer to:
- Coppola (surname), people with the surname Coppola
- Coppola (cap), a traditional flat cap worn by men in Sicily
- Brian Coppola, a chemistry professor at the University of Michigan.
- Francis Ford Coppola, a famous American film director, producer and screenwriter.
- Frank Coppola, also known as "Frankie Three Fingers", an American mobster
- Guillermo Coppola, Argentine businessman
- Imani Coppola, American singer-songwriter and violinist
- Michael "Trigger Mike" Coppola, a New York City mobster
- Mikey Coppola, an American mobster in the Genovese crime family
- Sofia Coppola, a famous American screenwriter, film director, producer and actress, daughter of Francis Ford Coppola.
- Coppola, a character from "Der Sandmann", a short story by E. T. A. Hoffmann
- Ana Coppola, a character from Ichigo Mashimaro
- Villaggio Coppola, an Italian hamlet of Castel Volturno municipality
- Coppola Industria Alimentare, an Italian food processing company
- Coppola Foods, an Italian family owned food company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coppola.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.