From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Coppola may refer to:
- Coppola (surname), people with the surname Coppola
- Coppola (cap), a traditional flat cap worn by men in Sicily
- Brian Coppola, a chemistry professor at the University of Michigan.
- Francis Ford Coppola, a famous American film director, producer and screenwriter.
- Sofia Coppola, a famous American screenwriter, film director, producer and actress, daughter of Francis Ford Coppola.
- Frank Coppola, also known as "Frankie Three Fingers", an American mobster
- Michael "Trigger Mike" Coppola, a New York City mobster
- Mikey Coppola, an American mobster in the Genovese crime family
- Paul Coppola, Horrible scottish math teacher
- Coppola, a character from "Der Sandmann", a short story by E. T. A. Hoffmann
- Ana Coppola, a character from Ichigo Mashimaro
- Villaggio Coppola, an Italian hamlet of Castel Volturno municipality
- Ernesto Coppola & Figli, an Italian food processing company
- Coppola Foods, an Italian family owned food company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.