Coptosapelteae is a tribe incertae sedis of flowering plants in the Rubiaceae family and contains about 55 species in 2 genera. Its representatives are found in tropical and subtropical Asia. This tribe has not been placed within as subfamily of Rubiaceae, but is sister to the rest of the family.
- Androtropis R.Br. ex Wall. = Acranthera
- Gonyanera Korth. = Acranthera
- Psilobium Jack = Acranthera
- Thysanospermum Champ. ex Benth. = Coptosapelta
- "World Checklist of Rubiaceae". Retrieved July 2012.
- Bremer B (2009). "A review of molecular phylogenetic studies of Rubiaceae". Annals of the Missouri Botanical Garden 96: 4–26. doi:10.3417/2006197.
- Bremer B, Eriksson E (2009). "Time tree of Rubiaceae: phylogeny and dating the family, subfamilies, and tribes". International Journal of Plant Sciences 170: 766–793. doi:10.1086/599077.
- Robbrecht E, Manen J-F (2006). "The major evolutionary lineages of the coffee family (Rubiaceae, angiosperms). Combined analysis (nDNA and cpDNA) to infer the position of Coptosapelta and Luculia, and supertree construction based on rbcL, rps16, trnL-trnF and atpB-rbcL data. A new classification in two subfamilies, Cinchonoideae and Rubioideae". Systematic Geography of Plants 76: 85–146.
|This Rubiaceae article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|