From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up coral in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Coral is a type of marine animal.
Coral may also refer to:
- Coral (precious), a red or pink gem made from the skeleton of a coral species
- Coral (color), several colors similar to that of the gem
- Coral (name), a given name
- Coral snake, a type of a venomous snake found in the Americas
- CORALs, a Centre for Ocean, River, Atmosphere, Land Science, at IIT Kharagpur
- Coral Sea, a region of the north-east coast of Australia
- United States
Entertainment and media
- The Coral, a British band
- Coral Pictures, a Radio Caracas Televisión subsidiary based in Miami, Florida
- Coral Records, a Decca Records subsidiary
- Coral Segovia is a Spanish singer
- Coral Smith is an American reality television personality known as a cast member on MTV's The Real World: Back to New York
- Coral Content Distribution Network, a peer-to-peer webcaching system
- CORAL 66 programming language, a block-structured programming language for real-time systems
- Coral Consortium, a cross-industry group to promote interoperability between digital rights management (DRM) technologies used in the consumer media market.
- Coral beer, a famous lager from Madeira, Portugal
- Korall, a Russian cheese
- Gala Coral Group's bookmaking arm, Coral Racing Limited
- Coral Reef Alliance, a non-profit organization
- Coral, the unfertilized eggs of a female lobster or scallop, which turn a reddish color when cooked
- MV Coral, a cruise ship operated by Louis Cruises
- CORAL (NGO)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.