Coral Springs, Calgary
|• Mayor||Naheed Nenshi|
|• Administrative body||Calgary City Council|
|• Councillor||Ray Jones|
|Elevation||1,090 m (3,580 ft)|
|• Average Income||$83,067|
|Website||Coral Springs Community Association|
Coral Springs is a residential neighbourhood in the north-east quadrant of Calgary, Alberta. It is located at the eastern edge of the city and is bounded by 64 Avenue N to the north, McKnight Boulevard to the south, 68 Street E to the west and 84 Street E and the Rocky View County to the east.
Coral Springs is a new community, established in 1991. It was built with an architectural style and layout that emphasizes its Californian theme, with a lake at the center of the neighbourhood. It is represented in the Calgary City Council by the Ward 5 councillor.
Residents in this community had a median household income of $83,067 in 2000, and there were 10.4% low income residents living in the neighbourhood. As of 2000, 45.3% of the residents were immigrants. All buildings were single-family detached homes, and only 2.7% of the housing was used for renting. It is currently the wealthiest community in NE Calgary, and home to a significant Ismaili population.
- "Calgary Elections". City of Calgary. October 21, 2013. Retrieved October 22, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2006). "Coral Springs Community Statistics". Retrieved 2007-05-11.
- "2012 Civic Census Results". City of Calgary. 2012. Retrieved February 4, 2013.
- "Community Boundaries" (Esri shapefile). City of Calgary. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2004). "Ward 5 Profile". Retrieved 2007-05-11.
|Falconridge||Rocky View County|