From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up corazon or corazón in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Corazón is Spanish and Galician for heart.
Corazón or Corazon may refer to:
- Corazón (volcano), a volcano in Ecuador
- Corazón (1947 film), a 1947 Argentine film
- "Corazón" (song), a 1997 song by Ricky Martin
- Corazón (Ednita Nazario album), 1999
- Corazón (Fonseca album), 2005
- Corazón (Santana album), 2014
- "Corazon", a song by Bishop Allen, 2007
- "Corazón" is a brand of Tequila
- Corazon is used in Spanish to mean darling.
- "Corazón", a song by Carole King
People named Corazon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.