From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Corby may refer to:
- Corby, England, a town
- Corby Farm Complex, near Honeoye Falls, New York; on the National Register of Historic Places
- Corby (crater), on Mars
- Corby (surname)
- Corby Kummer (born c. 1956), American food writer and restaurant critic
- Fernando J. Corbató (born 1926), American computer scientist nicknamed "Corby"
- Samsung Corby, a telephone
- Corby trouser press, an electrical appliance
- Corby Distilleries, a Canadian alcohol company
- Corby Castle, Cumbria, England, an ancestral home of the Howard family
- Corby Bridge, Cumbria, England, a railway viaduct
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.