From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Cordata (disambiguation))
|Look up cordata in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cordata, a Latin adjective meaning heart-shaped, may refer to:
- Chordate, a phylum of animals which includes all animals with backbones and several other types of animals
- Cordata, a common leaf shape
- Cordata (company), an American personal computer company
- Alnus cordata, a species of alder in the family Betulaceae, native to southern Italy and Corsica.
- Houttuynia cordata, also known as lizard tail, chameleon plant, heartleaf, fishwort and bishop's weed, a flowering plant native to Japan, Korea, southern China and Southeast Asia
- Macleaya cordata, known as plume poppy, a species of flowering plant in the poppy family Papaveraceae, which is used ornamentally.
- Quararibea cordata, known as South American sapote or chupa-chupa, a large, semi-deciduous, fruit tree (up to 45m in height), native to Amazon Rainforest vegetation in Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, and Peru.
- Tilia cordata, known as small-leaved lime, a species of Tilia native to much of Europe and western Asia
- Prunus subcordata, shrub of the Pacific coast of the United States bearing small red insipid fruit.
- Cordatus (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing "Cordata"
- All pages with titles containing "Cordataus"
- All pages with titles containing "Cordatum"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.