From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cordial in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cordial may refer to:
- Liqueur, an alcoholic beverage
- Squash (drink), a non-alcoholic fruit drink concentrate
- Elderflower cordial, a non-alcoholic beverage
- Cordial (medicine), a medicinal beverage
- Cordial (candy), a type of candy that has a fruit filling inside a chocolate shell
- Cordial (album), an album by La Bottine Souriante
- Raspberry Cordial, a hip-hop group from Melbourne, Australia
- Cordial (restaurant), a Michelin starred restaurant in The Netherlands
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.