The Cordish Company is a U.S.-based real estate development and entertainment operating company with its headquarters on the 6th floor of the Pratt Street Power Plant in Baltimore, Maryland. It was founded in 1910 by Louis Cordish. In 1933, his son Paul L. Cordish joined the business. In 1968, Paul’s son David S. Cordish joined the firm and serves as its chairman and CEO. As of 2014, all three of David’s sons, Jonathan, Blake, and Reed Cordish, serves as Vice Presidents of The Cordish Companies with responsibilities over Private Equity Holdings, Real Estate Development and Entertainment Management divisions.
- Ashley Landing (Charleston, South Carolina)
- Atlantic City Outlets (Atlantic City, New Jersey)
- Bayou Place (Houston, Texas)
- Bayou Place Offices
- Boulevard at Capital Centre (Landover, Maryland)
- Center City in Louisville (Louisville, Kentucky)
- Daytona Live! (Daytona Beach, Florida)
- Fourth Street Live! (Louisville, Kentucky)
- Hopkins Square
- Indiana Live! Casino
- Maryland Live! (Hanover, Maryland)
- NASCAR Sports Grille - at Universal City Walk (Orlando, Florida)
- Ocean City Factory Outlets
- Ocean Landing
- Owings Mills Center
- Pier IV Building
- Power Plant Live! and the Power Plant (Baltimore, Maryland)
- Power & Light District (Kansas City, Missouri)
- Xfinity Live! (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
- The Power Plant of Hampton Roads (Hampton Roads, Virginia)
- Rainbow Centre Factory Outlet (Niagara Falls, New York)
- Riverside on the James
- St. Louis Ballpark Village (St. Louis, Missouri)
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood (Hollywood, Florida)
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa (Tampa, Florida)
- Seminole Paradise Live!
- Tollgate Market Place
- Towson Circle, also known as Towson Square (Towson, Maryland)
- Waterside Live! (Norfolk, Virginia)
- Woodbine Live!
- "Contact Us." Cordish Company. Retrieved on September 13, 2011. "601 East Pratt St., 6th Floor, Baltimore, MD 21202"
- "address.gif." Cordish Company. April 24, 2001. Retrieved on September 13, 2011. "The Power Plant 601 East Pratt Street 6th Floor Baltimore, MD 21202"
- Bloodhorse.com: "Five Questions: David Cordish" by Evan Hammonds January 18, 2010
- Cordish Companies: People retrieved September 21, 2014
|This United States corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|