From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Cordish Company is a U.S.-based real estate development and entertainment operating company with its headquarters on the 6th floor of the Pratt Street Power Plant in Baltimore, Maryland. It was founded in 1910.
- Ashley Landing (Charleston, South Carolina)
- Atlantic City Outlets (Atlantic City, New Jersey)
- Bayou Place (Houston, Texas)
- Bayou Place Offices
- Boulevard at Capital Centre (Landover, Maryland)
- Center City in Louisville (Louisville, Kentucky)
- Daytona Live! (Daytona Beach, Florida)
- Fourth Street Live! (Louisville, Kentucky)
- Hopkins Square
- Indiana Live! Casino
- Maryland Live! (Hanover, Maryland)
- NASCAR Sports Grille - at Universal City Walk (Orlando, Florida)
- Ocean City Factory Outlets
- Ocean Landing
- Owings Mills Center
- Pier IV Building
- Power Plant Live! and the Power Plant (Baltimore, Maryland)
- Power & Light District (Kansas City, Missouri)
- Xfinity Live! (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
- The Power Plant of Hampton Roads (Hampton Roads, Virginia)
- Rainbow Centre Factory Outlet (Niagara Falls, New York)
- Riverside on the James
- St. Louis Ballpark Village (St. Louis, Missouri)
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood (Hollywood, Florida)
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa (Tampa, Florida)
- Seminole Paradise Live!
- Tollgate Market Place
- Towson Circle, also known as Towson Square (Towson, Maryland)
- Waterside Live! (Norfolk, Virginia)
- Woodbine Live!
- "Contact Us." Cordish Company. Retrieved on September 13, 2011. "601 East Pratt St., 6th Floor, Baltimore, MD 21202"
- "address.gif." Cordish Company. April 24, 2001. Retrieved on September 13, 2011. "The Power Plant 601 East Pratt Street 6th Floor Baltimore, MD 21202"
- Wayne, Leslie. Cook Islands, a Paradise of Untouchable Assets, The New York Times, 14 December 2013, accessed 27 December 2013.
|This United States corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|