From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A cordon is a line of people, military posts, or ships surrounding an area to close or guard it.
Cordon may also refer to:
- Cordón, a neighbourhood (barrio) of Montevideo, Uruguay
- Cordon and search, a military operation
- Cordon (Arran), a village on the Isle of Arran
- Cordon (fashion), a cord or braid used as a fastening or ornament
- Cordon, Haute-Savoie, a commune in France
- Cordón Industrial, a Chilean organ of popular power, direct or workers democracy
- Cordon, Isabela, a municipality in the Philippines
- Cordon (plant), the descriptive term for a particular style of pruning woody plants
- "slips cordon", a formation of slip fielders in cricket
- a strip of clay added around the outside of a pot in ceramic technology
- Cordon sanitaire, a line to isolate an area, event or person
- Cordon Bleu (disambiguation), various meanings
- Kettling, the use of cordons of police to contain a crowd
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cordon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.