Peters in 2013
|No. 98 Arizona Cardinals|
|Date of birth:||June 8, 1988|
|Place of birth:||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania|
|Height:||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Weight:||305 lb (138 kg)|
|NFL draft:||2010 / Round: 3 / Pick: 83|
|Career highlights and awards|
Career NFL statistics as of Week 17, 2014
|Stats at NFL.com|
Corey Peters (born June 8, 1988) is an American football defensive end for the Arizona Cardinals of the National Football League (NFL). He was drafted by the Atlanta Falcons in the third round of the 2010 NFL Draft. He played college football at Kentucky.
Peters played college football at Kentucky. He started two games as a freshman and started 12 games as a sophomore. As a junior he tallied 36 tackles, 10 tackles for loss and four quarterback sacks. As a senior Peters had four sacks and twelve tackles for losses. Peters was also named second-team All-SEC as a senior.
Peters was selected by the Atlanta Falcons with the 20th pick in the 3rd round of the 2010 NFL Draft (83rd overall pick). The Atlanta Falcons signed Corey Peters to a 4-year deal on June 8, 2010. On March 4, 2014, Peters and the Falcons agreed on a one year deal that kept in Atlanta throughout the 2014 season.
- Corey Peters bio at University of Kentucky Official Athletic Site
- Calm, Collected Peters isn't sweating NFL Draft, University of Kentucky Official Athletics Site
- University of Kentucky Official Athletics site, Cobb named first-team All-SEC
- 3rd Round of 2010 NFL Draft at CNN/SI.com
- Corey Peters signs a deal with the Atlantafalcons.com
- Adams, Jay. "Falcons Sign Peters to One-Year Deal". atlantafalcons.com. Retrieved 4 March 2014.
- McClure, Vaugh. "DL Corey Peters to join Cardinals". ESPN. Retrieved 10 March 2015.
- Urban, Darren (March 11, 2015). "Cardinals Agree To Terms With Mike Iupati, Sean Weatherspoon, Corey Peters". AZCardinals.com.