From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Corfu (Greek: Κέρκυρα/Kerkyra) is a major island in Greece.
Corfu, Kerkyra, Korkyra or Corcyra may mean:
- Corfu, a major island in Greece
- Corfu (city), the capital city of the island
- Corfu (regional unit), an administrative unit created in 2011
- Corfu Prefecture, a former administrative unit (1864-2010)
- Corfu Province, a former administrative unit (1864-2006)
- Corcyre, a former French department (1797-1799)
- Korkyra (polis), the ancient city which preceded Corfu.
- Corfu, New York, a village in the United States
- Corfu Slide, a geological formation in the United States
- Corcyra Nigra or Korkyra Melaina, ancient name of Korčula island, in Croatia
- Korčula (town), on the island
- Haim Corfu (b. 1921), Israeli politician
- Korkyra, nymph associated with the island
- Saint Kerkyra (uk), Christian martyr of the 1st century, daughter of the Roman governor of Corfu
- Three warships of the Hellenic Navy have worn this name:
- RMS Corfu (1931-1961), British ocean liner
- Corfu Diamond, ferry, name of MV Avrasya (1953-1997) during part of her life
- Russian destroyer Corfu (ru) (1915-1956), Russian, Soviet & Bulgarian Fidonisy-class destroyer
- Siege of Corfu (disambiguation)
- Corfu International Airport
- Straits of Corfu
- All pages beginning with "Corfu"
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.