From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Coriander most often refers to:
- Eryngium foetidum a Central and South American herb, also cultivated in Asia, and sometimes called Mexican coriander or long coriander.
- Persicaria odorata an Asian herb sometimes called Vietnamese coriander.
- Porophyllum ruderale, a South American herb sometimes called Bolivian coriander.
- Coriander is the name of a character in the PS2 game, Steambot Chronicles
- Coriander is release name of the latest version of Netvibes.
- Koriand'r is the name of the DC Comics superheroine known as Starfire.
- Coriander Widetrack, a character in the movie Cars
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.