From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up corinthia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Corinthia may refer to:
- Corinthia, region and administrative unit centered on Corinth, Greece
- Corinthia (ancient region), Greece
- See also Carinthia (disambiguation)
- USS Corinthia (SP-938), a United States Navy patrol vessel in commission from 1917 to 1918
- CHI Hotels & Resorts, previously known as Corinthia Hotels International, a hotel management company
- Corinthia Group of Companies, the parent company of CHI Hotels & Resorts
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.