From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Corinthian order, a classical order of ancient Greek and Roman architecture
- Residents or people hailing from the town of Corinth (town), New York
- The League of Corinth, a federation of ancient Greek states
- Several Pauline epistles, books of the New Testament of the Bible:
- In sport:
- Sport Club Corinthians Paulista, Brazilian professional football club
- Corinthian F.C., a former English amateur football club
- Corinthian-Casuals F.C., English football club formed by Corinthian F.C. and Casuals F.C.
- Corinthian F.C. (Kent), another former English football club, which attempted to emulate the ideals of the Corinthians
- Sport Club Corinthians Alagoano, a professional football club in Brazil named after the other Brazilian club
- Atlético Clube Coríntians, a professional football club in Brazil
- Sport Club Corinthians Paranaense, a professional football club in Brazil
- Esporte Clube Corinthians, a professional football club in Brazil
- Esporte Clube Corinthians de Bataguassu, a professional football club in Brazil
- Seawanhaka Corinthian Yacht Club, a yacht club located in Oyster Bay, New York.
- Corinthians A.F.C. (Isle of Man), a Manx football club
- Galway Corinthians RFC, an Irish rugby club
- Corinthian (comics), a character in The Sandman comics
- The Corinthian (novel), novel by Georgette Heyer
- The Corinthian (New York), a skyscraper in New York City
- The Corinthian helmet, a style of helmet worn by hoplites in classical Greece
- Corinthian leather, a marketing term used by Chrysler
- Corinthian (horse), American racehorse, a 2007 Breeders' Cup winner
- Corinthian bagatelle, occasionally called Corinthians
- Corinthian - the nautical term for an amateur yachter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.