From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cork or Cork in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cork may refer to:
- Cork City (Parliament of Ireland constituency)
- Cork County (Parliament of Ireland constituency)
- Cork City (UK Parliament constituency)
- Cork County (UK Parliament constituency)
- Cork (surname)
- Cork encoding, a digital data format
- Cork taint, a wine fault
- Canadian Olympic-training Regatta, Kingston, a sailing regatta
- Cork GAA
- Ye Antient Order of Noble Corks, a masonic order, also known as "The Cork"
- Cork City F.C., a football club
- Cork, Ireland (disambiguation)
- Cork tree (disambiguation)
- Cork Oak, an evergreen tree, and the main source of cork
- Cork cambium, plant tissue
- Corky (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Cork"
- All pages with titles containing "Cork"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.