Cormack Foundation Pty. Ltd. is an Australian investment company established for the purpose of raising funds for the Liberal Party of Australia. The company was originally set up using proceeds from the sale of former Melbourne radio station 3XY.
Australian Electoral Commission records show that in 2002-2003, the Cormack Foundation was the largest single donor to the Liberal Party, donating A$1.8 million. In 2013-2014, it donated $4.26 million.
- "Transparency means more than disclosure". The Age. 2004-02-04. Retrieved 2007-09-24.
- "Mysteries remain in political donations". ABC. 2004-02-02. Retrieved 2007-09-05.
- "ALP donations up to $46m under Latham". The Sydney Morning Herald. 2005-02-01. Retrieved 2007-09-05.
- "Political donations revealed". The Age. 2004-02-03. Retrieved 2007-09-05.
- "Political donations: Mining hits back at Labor". The Sydney Morning Herald. 2015-05-06. Retrieved 2015-05-06. Check date values in:
|This article about an Australian corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|