From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up corn-fed in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
"Corn-fed" may refer to:
- Corn-fed beef, beef from cattle that is raised on corn (maize) rather than pasture.
- As a pejorative:
- Corn Fed, an underground comix by Kim Deitch.
- "Cornfed", an android character from the Livewires comic book limited series.
- "Cornfed", a pig from the Duckman animated sitcom.
- Corn Fed, a 2006 album by Shannon Brown.
- "Cornfed", A country/Americana fanzine that was published during the 1990s.
- "Cornfed", nickname for Abbi La Nay Noah, a contestant on the VH1 show Real Chance of Love
- "Cornfed", the University of Nebraska-Lincoln Ultimate Frisbee team.
- Cornfed (film), a 1924 silent film directed by Gilbert Pratt and starring Jack Duffy, George B. French, and Lincoln Plumer
- A group of urban fixed gear cyclists in Indianapolis. Known for their intense videos showcasing heavy music and dangerous maneuvers through city traffic.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Corn-fed.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.