From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up corn-fed in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
"Corn-fed" may refer to:
- Corn-fed beef, beef from cattle that is raised on corn (maize) rather than pasture.
- As a pejorative:
- Corn Fed, an underground comix by Kim Deitch.
- "Cornfed", an android character from the Livewires comic book limited series.
- "Cornfed", a pig from the Duckman animated sitcom.
- Corn Fed, a 2006 album by Shannon Brown.
- "Cornfed", A country/Americana fanzine that was published during the 1990s.
- "Cornfed", nickname for Abbi La Nay Noah, a contestant on the VH1 show Real Chance of Love
- "Cornfed", the University of Nebraska-Lincoln Ultimate Frisbee team.
- Cornfed (film), a 1924 silent film directed by Gilbert Pratt and starring Jack Duffy, George B. French, and Lincoln Plumer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.