From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up corneille in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Corneille may refer to:
- Corneille de Lyon (1534-1574), French portrait painter
- Pierre Corneille (1606-1684), French dramatist
- Thomas Corneille (1625-1709), French dramatist
- Guillaume Cornelis van Beverloo (1922-2010), Dutch painter
- Corneille (singer) (born 1977), German-born Canadian rhythm and blues singer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.