Cornelia is a feminine given name. It is a feminine form of the name Cornelius. Nel or Nelly can be used as a shortened version of Cornelia (or Helen or Eleanor). Conny, Connie, Nele or Neele are popular German short forms used in their own right.
Cornelia may refer to:
- Cornelia Africana, mother of the Gracchi
- Cornelia Cinna minor, first wife of Julius Caesar
- Cornelia, a Christian saint martyred with Anesius
- Cornelia li Britannia, a fictional character in the anime series Code Geass
- Cornelia Bürki, Swiss long-distance runner
- Cornelia Dumler, German volleyball player
- Cornelia Dahlgren, Swedish singer and songwriter
- Cornelia Frances, English-Australian actress
- Cornelia Funke, German children's writer
- Cornelia Hale, a fictional character in comic book W.I.T.C.H.
- Cornelia Polit, East German backstroke swimmer
- Cornelia Otis Skinner, American actress, humorist, and playwright
- Cornelia van Nijenroode
- Cornelia Toppen
- Cornelia (Rome Metro), an underground station on Rome Metro
- South Africa
- Cornelia, Free State, a town in South Africa
- United States
- Cornelia, Georgia, a community
- Cornelia, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community
- Lake Cornelia, a lake in Wright County, Iowa
- Cornelia Marie, a crabbing ship
- Cornelia (gens), list of the notable Roman men in the Cornelii family
- Cornelius (disambiguation), the masculine form of the name
- Corniglia, one of the five villages in the Cinque Terre, Italy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.